The ceramic dental veneers are made of a thin ceramic layer which is permanently applied on the natural teeth. The ceramic dental veneers, which can be applied to all patients and in all clinical cases, undoubtedly represent the best aesthetic solution for the anterior teeth.
The most frequent indications are:
- Spaces between the teeth (diastemas)
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Unpleasant fillings to be seen
- Permanently stained teeth that cannot be bleached
- Crooked teeth or with an unpleasant shape
- Very abraded and worn teeth
If you want to flash a winning smile whenever you greet someone without feeling conscious of your teeth, veneers may be the answer.